Welcome to our Online Advent Calendar series, where we’re doing 25 days of Christmas challenges to get everyone into the spirit!
Watch Sandra Lee make the Kwanzaa cake. Again.
“The most terrifying thing I’ve seen is [Sandra Lee] making a Kwanzaa cake. Watch that clip and tell me your eyeballs don’t burst into flames. It’s a war crime on television. You’ll scream.” – Anthony Bourdain
With Christmas just a week away, it’s the perfect time to grab a drink, snuggle up with your laptop, and watch Food Network star Sandra Lee unleash her now-infamous Kwanzaa cake on the unsuspecting world.
Since many of you will be seeing this for the first time, I won’t spoil it for you, except to say that corn nuts make an appearance. Enjoy!
Selected Christmas TV:
- “Miracle on 34th Street” (1994) (5:30pm/4:30c, ABC Family)
- “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” (6pm/5c, Hallmark)
- “A Christmas Carol” (1984; George C. Scott) (8pm/7c, ACM)
- “Christmas Song” (8pm/7c, Hallmark)
- “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” (8pm/7c, ABC)
- “Home Alone” (8pm/7c, ABC Family)
- “In the Good Old Summertime” (8pm/7c, TCM)
- “It’s A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie” (8pm/7c, The CW)
- “Ramsay’s Christmas Cookalong” (9pm/8c, BBC America)
- “Help for the Holidays” (10pm/9c, Hallmark)
- “Meet Me in St. Louis” (10pm/9c, TCM)
- “A Christmas Carol” (1984; George C. Scott) (10:30pm/9:30c, ACM)