Here’s the homemade rub I included with the Maple Barbecued Country-Style Ribs recipe.
I’m including it here, too, mainly so I can find it later – and because it’s also great on pork chops, chicken, salmon and beef.
An all-purpose rub! Let’s get to grillin’.
Maple Barbecue Rub
This rub works on pork, chicken, beef and fish.
From Coombs Family Farms
- 5 tablespoons maple sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Store in an airtight container.