We’re doing 25 days of Christmas challenges to get that holly-jolly mojo flowing! Click here to see the full Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar.
True Confession: I haven’t wrapped a thing. Someone could show up and revoke my Lady Card at any moment.
So today’s challenge is to throw a wrap party, even if it’s just you. Find something good to watch or listen to, round up your gifts and wrapping supplies, and get into the zen of applying tape.
Every Christmas tree looks better with presents underneath it. Unless one’s wrapped in a garbage bag. I promise not to do that this year.
In the past, we’ve wrapped and watched The 40-Year-Old Virgin, The Goonies and Die Hard, but this year, it’s A Charlie Brown Christmas all the way, because there’s that nice dance break in the middle. Sometimes you’ve just gotta jump up and do The Linus.
Selected Christmas TV:
- The Polar Express (6:30pm/5:30c, ABC Family)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (8pm/7c, ABC)
- Elf: Buddy’s Musical Christmas (8pm/7c, NBC)
- 12 Men of Christmas (8pm/7c, Lifetime)
- Disney’s Prep & Landing (9pm/8c, ABC)
- Disney’s Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice (9:30pm/8:30c, ABC)
- Miracle on 34th Street (1947) (8pm/7c and 11:30pm/10:30c, AMC)
- America’s Funniest Home Videos Christmas Spectacular (9pm/8c, ABC)
Video: Dance scene from A Charlie Brown Christmas