This post is brought to you in part by Pepperidge Farm, makers of the Stone Baked Artisan Rolls you see above. They encourage you to look for ways to elevate your meal experiences and take them from ordinary to extraordinary.
OK, this is serious.
Every summer, we have a great time putting together a premiere party menu for “Mad Men.” But it’s not coming back in July. It’s coming back in 2012.
What other movie or TV premiere this summer deserves its own menu? Would you like to see …
- A kid-friendly feast celebrating the last Harry Potter movie?
- A gothic Southern spread for the return of True Blood?
- Mojitos and Cuban party food for Burn Notice?
- Themed menus for Game of Thrones, Torchwood or Jersey Shore?
- Snacks to accompany your annual “Law and Order: Criminal Intent” marathon?
In return for your help, we’re giving away one Pepperidge Farm “Easy Entertaining” gift pack, including a baking dish, apron and Pepperidge Farm coupons!
To enter, answer the following question in the Comments section of this post:
What summer movie or TV event deserves its own menu?
(If you need help, click here for a list of movies coming out this summer, or click here for a list of summer TV premieres.)
1. One entry per person.
2. Enter by noon on Thursday, June 9.
3. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced Thursday.