1. Elaine Stritch dropping the F-bomb on the Today show. Oh, to be 89.
2. “The WhatsApp Guy Applied to Work at Facebook in 2009. They Rejected Him.” This week, they bought his app for $19 billion.
3. PBS’s Listening Is an Act of Love. This short film features six real conversations that were recorded by StoryCorps and then animated. The first one, with two cousins remembering a strict church-lady named Ms. Devine, is laugh-out-loud funny. Others will give you The Feels. Mostly, they’ll make you think about conversations you wish you’d recorded and how important it is to just listen. (Click the link to see it online.)
4. T.D. Jakes on “The Stumbling Stage”:
5. Lego’s upcoming 30th Anniversary Ghostbusters set, featuring the Ecto-1 and minifigs of Peter, Winston, Egon and Ray. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man not included. But he should be. Somebody, get on that.
6. This conversation between Justified‘s Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins.
7. Brian Williams doing “Rapper’s Delight” on The Tonight Show. The transition from him to Lester Holt is flawless:
8. The Our Lady of the Coals Candle from Berndt Offerings. Having Loretta in the kitchen makes everything better: